Saturday, May 11, 2013

.Hastings Illustration Company.



 Well I have decided to go ahead and start my own illustration company. Oh yes. I will be finishing the pages for my work portfolio and a new contact page to allow for better contacting for commissioned work. For right now here is a sample of my work as of late.

(The base sketch)

Once I have my base sketch I scan it in to be used in +Adobe Illustrator to complete the line art and coloring.

(Here is the image after it has been lined out)

(Here it is after it has been colored)

I choose not to do the hair because where I intended to use the image had a black background and it would have just blended in and looked off. So after I have completed the image in +Adobe Illustrator  I can then transfer it to +Adobe Photoshop this will allow me to produce the images on lets say:

(A t-shirt)

Or a

(Book-bag)

Once the contact page is complete I will be accepting request for art work. I will be able to mock you image on any type of product you can think of from clothes to electronics. If you would like to use my Frank image for use of your own please feel free.

(This is the line art .png file I assure you if you save it the background is transparent not black)

I will update again once I have all of my pages complete.

Cheers,

Joshua










No comments:

Post a Comment