Monday, May 20, 2013

Updates!

Hey Everyone,

 It has been a few days sense my last update and I'll right let you know why. I have been trying frantically to find a steady job although the economy is on the rise unemployment does seem to have changed any only gotten worse. I have been working on a comic that I ' am sure most have you have seen here on my blog and as of late I have put it on stand-by not only because I don't have the time to focus on it, I also don't quite like the way it is turning out.

 So in the future I will complete the comic and I will be releasing it for free instead of on +Kindle  due to the amount of time it is going to take me to complete. As of right now I' am spending a lot of time in +Adobe Illustrator  drawing and coming up with new things daily.

(Here is a little cartoon I have been designing and working on for a little while now.)

(Here are some sketchbook entries.)

Let me know what you think of the toon and I will be posting more art here very soon.


Until next time, Cheers,

Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment