Sunday, May 5, 2013

Zombie Pikachu- Rendering

After the past two days helping family move, all I wanted to do was get back to draw and get this ball finished rolling. So tonight I wanted to do a digital coloring of a scanned in image to brush up on the techniques that I have learned but haven't used in a while.

After about 20 minuets searching +Google Images  I came across a image of +Pikachu  as a zombie. Instantly it was a winner. Now I wanted a line art photo because I had planned to paint it digitally in +Photoshop. Here is the line art as provided by www.dragoart.com.

I didn't take me long to get back into the swing of the workflow and soon I had a completed photo that I' am sure some of my friends would enjoy.

Below is a large image of the finale rendering.


(: Please let me know what you think. :)

Cheers,
Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment