Monday, May 13, 2013

.Hastings Community Project

                 With my new store up and running it got me to thinking. Right now I only have two of my illustrations uploaded to the store. Seeing as I'am not a great thinker and cannot come up with thousands of ideas completely on my own all of the time.

                  Now don't get me wrong I do have my own ideas and here is one for the community. I have started a .Hastings Community Project page in Google+ . what does this mean for you, well keep your pants on and I will gladly let you know.

                  What I would like to do is build a community of artist who can submit their sketches to me. I will then take the sketch and turn it into a illustration and apply to a product in my store. If that item should ever sell, the individual who provided the idea/sketch will then be paid 50% of the profit. Now there will be some guidelines and terms to adhere to so please visit the .Hastings Community Project page for all of the details.

I hope to see you all on there soon.

Cheers,

Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment