Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Kindle Direct Publishing

Hello again,

         Well thanks to a friend of mine I was directed to +Kindle  to figure out how I could publish my comic on my own and upload it via +Kindle . Now I have looked into this for a few hours just to make sure I have everything understood and I believe I do.

          Once I have a comic finished (This means scanned in and colored via +Photoshop or +GIMP ) I will be uploading them to +Kindle so that you may purchase them for your viewing and reading pleasure.

           More updates include +Pintrest, and comic title.

           Firstly you can find my +Pintrest profile here Pintrest Account. I will be adding all of the pages as they are getting worked on to +Pintrest so you can keep an eye on the work. I will make sure to keep updating the blog and give you any new information as it comes up.

New Comic TITLE! = "I don't know yet"
(Have to at least get one page done before i know what it will be called)

P.S) The amount of pages for the comic as of right now is 10 pages at the least.


Cheers,

Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment