Thursday, April 25, 2013

Camera is down ! But I shall update anyway.

         Okay so I have been drawing for two days now and my camera is down (Bummer). The main character designs are drawn and are currently being colored. Once the character designs are scanned I will make sure to get them in. The current names for the characters are:

  1. (Main Character) Stanlee
  2. (Stanlee's Roomate) Matt 
  3. (The girl across the hall) Sally
        There will be more characters but the story line focuses on these three. There is no love drama, family sit down dinners, or any talking animals (SMH) also no cliff hangers, flashbacks (unless necessary), or +Conway Twitty  songs. You'll just have to check it out purely because you want too.

         Moving on.

         Storyboards for the first full comic are half done right now. The entire comic will be 39 panels over 9 pages. Once the comic is scanned in it will be colored then a few copies will be printed. These copies will be sent to winners of an up coming contest I have planned. The comic will be turned into a PDF and will be available on your Kindle for $1.99.

          If you would like to reserve a copy of the printed comic please email me with your information and I will contact you back within 24 hr.

          Well I'm going to get back to the storyboards.

Cheers,

Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment