Sunday, June 9, 2013

Zombies ZoMbIeS zOmBiEs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay I know it has been quite a while sense I have updated anything. With that said I apologize and I'am happy to say it is for good reason. I have really been focusing getting work and being gainfully employed. Tomorrow I have an interview with a company I used to work for last year, the difference this time is I will be working directly for the company as last time it was more third party work. So wish me luck.

On to the art that you all love so much.... I bought a small sketch book a few weeks back and I have been really getting into these little zombie characters I have been drawing. Let me know what you all think.























Each one of these sketches are going to be run through +Adobe Illustrator and turned into stickers and you'll be able to purchase them here online.

Cheers,

Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment