Monday, April 8, 2013

Applying for a patent. "Patent Pending" The Screen Genie



     Now i want to say that this is not  a work of art. This is a 3D model that I made in +Blender, this is the base model and design for an invention I have been working on. I' am currently submitting a patent application for this invention so i guess I should say "Patent Pending". The name of the invention is called the "Screen Genie".



    I think I will be posting the idea in some forums that are relevant to the market that the +Invention will be sold in. The invention could be viewed as controversial by some but I ' am confident that a lot of other people will find it useful and something they would want and use daily.

    I applied to a company today here in +Rochester Newyork  for web design and graphic design, so I have that to look forward to. As for now I have done as much as I can for the day, so I' m off to play some +Battlefield 3.

    *Tuts* Update real quick.

    I figured I would do some basic shapes and items (Apples, Boxes, Roses, Skulls, etc) each one o these will be a video tut. I should actually be able to get a few done in a day as they are all pretty simple things to draw. That is for me I mean. So if you have anything you would like to learn how to draw, paint, etc then comment with your request and I will be sure to make a video for you.

Cheers,

Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment