Tuesday, April 9, 2013

3D Apple drawing.






        So after watching some video's of +Tracy Lee Stum  which can be viewed on +YouTube  of her 3D side walk chalk drawings, I decided i could give it a try. Due to the fact that I do not have a contract to do this on a city street i choose to go with something i had in house.

        Here is a couple shots of an apple I had around the house that was drawn with pencil while looking through a camera view finder. The task was not simple at all due to the fact that you have to re-learn how to draw the objects shape.

        I spent a lot of the time focusing on where the light would hit the object. I have to say that I' am quite happy with the finale result. Although I do not have the current ability to do the city sidewalk chalk drawings like +Tracy Lee Stum I' am confident that if I was given the chance to do one of these great pieces of art I could accomplish it.

       Below is the +YouTube video I watched of +Tracy Lee Stum  preforming her +SIdewalk Art  so check it out and see if it inspires you to try this fun style of art for yourself. If you have any questions on how to apply and preform this method feel free to ask and I will be sure to add it to the Tuts section of the blog.

Cheers,

Joshua





No comments:

Post a Comment