Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Page 1. The rest should be available on Kindle in the next few days.

Well after 3 or 4 attempts to color my comic I have decided to take a suggestion from my girlfriend and well with in ten minuets I had completed one page with very little hassle.

Here is the first page of the comic, Let me know what you think of the art work. The entire comic will be uploaded to +Kindle  and you will be able to purchase it there for you reading pleasure.


(Page one: Issue one: Day one)

I was previously asked by a reader as to what the comic is about and to be honest at the time the answer I could give was it's about funny things happening. Well Ill give you some insight as to the back story for issue one. Stanlee and Matt have just moved into their new apartment and in the course of them getting settled in they manage to meet there neighbor from across the hall.

As always let me know what you think. Soundtrack that was pounding in my ears while I colored my comic can be listened to here.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKFPQzireLo It's +Knife Party  

Ultra Music Festival 2013


Cheers,

Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment