Thursday, April 4, 2013

Video's.

                  Well I have managed to have one video posted so far of this current project. I would have a complete video but the camera I' am using is a +Samsung USA  and is about 10 years old. With a future new camera I will be sure to have video +Tuts and video progress of my paintings posted soon.

                  Now the other day I was getting my blog registered with all of the major search engines. As I was doing this I came across a young women with the same last name as myself and was also an artist.

                 Her name is  and on here blog she has these awesome "Iconic Toxic Drums" Paintings.

                                  I wanted to share a few of the ones that stood out to me with all of you.




        
                    Now these are just the few that I picked out that I enjoyed, but don't just judge on these two go and take a look for yourself at her other works.

No comments:

Post a Comment